Learning Focusing Audio Set
Are you stuck in a cycle of repetitive thoughts or feelings?
Do you find it hard to stop, sit down, and take time to listen to yourself?
Is your day packed to the brim with things to do because the minute you take a break all the shame, self-blame, guilt, sadness, anger, etc. you’ve been holding at bay comes home to roost?
Wouldn’t it be nice to have a set of simple, reliable skills you could use to be with yourself in a new way?
Imagine having the space to regularly pause and just notice how you feel instead of stuffing your feelings down.
Imagine being able to observe the whirlwind of wild thoughts flying around in your head instead of getting caught up in their tailspin and feeling wiped out by the end of the day.
Imagine yourself gently meeting everything happening inside with a sense of curiosity or calm wondering about what your experiences might be trying to show you.
Focusing can help you stop the repetitive cycles and start to cultivate more calm in your life. It’s easier than you might think.
What you’ll gain from this audio set:
- A clear, simple practice to help you tune into what’s happening below the thought-line where real change happens.
- A calm, centered presence and the skills you need to keep turning toward your repetitive internal cycles so you can transform them at their source
- A process that helps you listen in a Focusing way so that your stuck emotions and thoughts start to loosen their grip with less effort on your part.
About your guide:
Ann Weiser Cornell struggled with painful addiction, anxiety in social situations, and an inability to do the thing she most wanted to do – write.
Ann created Inner Relationship Focusing with her long-time colleague, Barbara McGavin, to help alleviate the thinking and feeling cycles that kept her stuck in hard places. It changed her life, and it became her mission to help others create quiet miracles in their lives too.
This audio set is for you if:
- You’re new to Focusing and just want to dip your toes in
- You’re stuck and want to learn how to find your own truth when it matters most
- You want to calm the cycle of repetitive inner thoughts
- You’ve tried other methods for creating change in your life and they haven’t worked
- You’re busy and don’t want to take a full online course
- You want simple, straightforward help when you’re struggling to get through the day
- Focusing is familiar, yet you’re having a hard time staying with the process when you feel too much or too little
- Bite size chunks of learning make this audio set incredibly easy to digest
- It’s portable, so you can take it with you wherever you go
- Includes guided exercises to help you drop in when you need extra support
In a noisy world, it’s a radical act to pause and just listen to yourself.
Are you ready to take your radical next step? Get started with the Learning Focusing Audio Set!
|1. What is Focusing?
2. Examples of Using Focusing
3. How to Invite a Felt Sense
4. Describing & Acknowledging
5-9. Exercise: Getting a Felt Sense
10-15. Exercise: Getting a Felt Sense of a Life Issue
16-19. How to Have the Rest of the Conversation
20-29. Exercise: The Whole Focusing Process
2-4. When You Feel “Too Much”
5-14. Exercise: Focusing when You Feel “Too Much”
15. Encountering Inner Criticism
16-17. When You Feel “Too Little”
18-23. Exercise: Focusing When You Feel “Too Little”
24. Doubts & Distractions
The Dutch translation of this CD set, CD Focussen leren, deel 1 en 2, is available for purchase here.
Available as MP3s only.
Total Length: 2 hours 13 minutes
File Size: 151.4 MB
About Digital Downloads
When you purchase a digital download, you’ll receive an email after checkout with a link to download the MP3s to your computer. *Please Note: Each purchased digital copy is licensed to one individual for personal use only.