⭐️ Get a Free Taste with a Mini-Course ⭐️
Join Ann on November 8th from 3:00pm – 3:45pm Pacific Time. You’ll come away with an understanding of:
- The remarkable shift in language that brings hope and possibility into any stuck situation.
- Why beating yourself up and telling yourself to get going is actually part of the problem — and what to do instead.
- How bringing compassion and curiosity to the blocking part creates the conditions for big change.
If you can’t join us live, register anyway to receive a recording of the webinar you can watch at your convenience.
“There are no saboteurs inside. Everything in you is somehow trying to help you… and when you empathize with that, what used to be hard can become easy.”
-Ann Weiser Cornell
Join me in this course where I’ll show you how to:
- Release the dynamic that holds the action block in place
- Transform the inner critic inside your action block
- Listen non-judgmentally to what’s driving your action block so IT lets go
- Understand the good reason why part of you doesn’t want to do the action
- Explore the bigger possibilities that emerge when you can move beyond action blocks – you might even find that what you thought you wanted was merely a compromise solution
This course could be right for you if:
- You’ve ever felt that you just couldn’t move forward no matter what you tried
- You beat yourself up (a little or a lot) because you feel so stuck and you’d like to stop doing that
- You want to grow in your ability to feel confident you can take the action steps you need to get where you want to go
About Your Teacher
Ann Weiser Cornell struggled with addiction, social anxiety, and an inability to do one of the things she most wanted to do – write.
Ann created Inner Relationship Focusing with her long-time colleague, Barbara McGavin, to help alleviate the thinking and feeling cycles that kept her stuck in hard places. It changed her life, and it became her mission to help others create quiet miracles in their lives too.
For over 35 years now, Ann’s been teaching this practical, revolutionary process to people all over the world. With her Releasing Blocks to Action audio set, you get the benefit of Ann’s expertise and the chance to practice the simple, yet revolutionary process of Focusing with her gentle, compassionate guidance.
Are You Ready to Get Unstuck?
You Can Start by Registering Here
Releasing Blocks to Action Live Online Course
November 29 to December 13, 2022
3 Tuesdays: 3:00 PM – 5:00 PM Pacific
Taught by Ann Weiser Cornell. Live Online Course
Payment and additional details
Don’t Miss Out: The last day to register is November 22
Can’t make this time? You can register and participate by listening to recordings of the course each week at a time that works with your schedule. But you won’t be eligible for CE units.
How Online Courses Work
We use Zoom, an online video conference platform, to connect you to other students and the teacher. Before the class starts you will receive a Zoom link to use each time the class meets. You can join us via your camera-equipped computer, tablet, or smart phone. Prefer not to be on video? You can turn off your camera. Don’t want to call via computer? You can call in by phone. Zoom is free and easy to use. You will be able to sign on in advance to make sure you can access it, but we’ve had very few problems with it. Students also receive access to a private webpage where course materials can be found.
Open to anyone.
Continuing Education Credit & Course Completion Certificate
Course meets the qualifications for 6 hours of continuing education credit for LMFTs, LCSWs, LPCCs, and/or LEPs as required by the California Board of Behavioral Sciences. PCE#62524
There is a $25 administrative fee for CE units. Course completion certificates are awarded at the end of the course upon completion of all requirements and the course evaluation. (If you don’t want CE units but would like a completion certificate, the $25 fee does still apply.)
Eligibility for CE units requires at least 80% live attendance. Missed classes must be made up.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Up to 14 days before the first day of class: Just let us know and we'll refund your course fee. Or you can choose to apply the entire course fee towards a future class with us.
Cancellations received 13 days or fewer before class begins: No refund, sorry.
When Something Doesn't Go As You'd Hoped...
We are always open to discussing experiences with our courses that didn’t work for you or didn’t go the way you expected. Depending on the circumstances, you may want to email your course instructor, the staff member in charge of your course, or Ann Weiser Cornell. Email addresses for all these people will be supplied on registration. We will work with you to find a way to meet your needs.
- Danie Marie"I worked the same action block the entire time. A small task I don't do...the dishes...an example really of a lot else. For the 6 weeks I continued to not do the dishes. Afterward, I continued to not do the dishes, and I wasn't so upset about it. Then I started doing the dishes. I do them now as something for myself, when I don't know what else to do for myself. "
- Barbara Scheele"By the way I must thank you and all the good people in the phone class on Action Blocks, for the teachings, support, and the sharing of experiences. The completed application to the community, a document that was so long aborning, is being fedexed as I write this. And I signed a contract with a broker a few hours ago to put on the market the NY apartment which has been my home for over 30 years. Each time I leave the building, I check in to see how all the somethings are doing. So far, the entire family is doing very well. A new chapter begins . . ."
- Susan Lennox"I am loving your Action Blocks class! You are a masterful teacher, and I am learning so much about teaching style, as well as about Action Blocks. I have been using the process on all sorts of blocks, and it has taken me deeper quicker than I was ever able to go in my Focusing before. I am amazed."
Do I need to attend every class meeting?
You can enroll in this course and listen to the recordings that are available 1-2 days after each class meeting. We call this remote attendance. Please Note: If you attend remotely, you are ineligible for CEUs.
Is this a course with partnership practice?
No, partnerships are not available for this course.
Tell me more about the classroom environment and how course content is provided?
Sure. This course is taught using an online video conference system called Zoom. You’ll receive all the details you need to join us via Zoom prior to the first class meeting. You’ll also receive a private class webpage where homework assignments and class recordings can be found. Participants will be able to communicate via an online forum on the private class webpage.
Is this phone course the same as the Releasing Blocks to Action CD Set?
Yes, the material covered in this course is essentially the same as on the CD set. I have not taught this course live since 2009, and I decided to offer it again because I find this process so exciting, so potentially life-changing, and I know that some people would like to work with me directly instead of just listening to the CD set.