“There are no saboteurs inside. Everything in you is somehow trying to help you… and when you empathize with that, what used to be hard can become easy.”
-Ann Weiser Cornell
Join me in this course where I’ll show you how to:
- Release the dynamic that holds the action block in place
- Transform the inner critic inside your action block
- Listen non-judgmentally to what’s driving your action block so IT lets go
- Understand the good reason why part of you doesn’t want to do the action
- Explore the bigger possibilities that emerge when you can move beyond action blocks – you might even find that what you thought you wanted was merely a compromise solution
This course could be right for you if:
- You’ve ever felt that you just couldn’t move forward no matter what you tried
- You beat yourself up (a little or a lot) because you feel so stuck and you’d like to stop doing that
- You want to grow in your ability to feel confident you can take the action steps you need to get where you want to go
Pushing and Rebelling
Discover why the inner struggle can be eternal when you’re stuck between a part that sternly insists and another part that stubbornly refuses…and what you can do to transform those stuck patterns.
Deep Empathy with Both Sides & Moving Forward
Explore how all the parts in your action block want something positive for you. When you can listen to the positive desires of all your parts, a sense of possibility opens up.
About Your Teacher
Ann Weiser Cornell struggled with addiction, social anxiety, and an inability to do one of the things she most wanted to do – write.
Ann created Inner Relationship Focusing with her long-time colleague, Barbara McGavin, to help alleviate the thinking and feeling cycles that kept her stuck in hard places. It changed her life, and it became her mission to help others create quiet miracles in their lives too.
For over 35 years now, Ann’s been teaching this practical, revolutionary process to people all over the world. With her Releasing Blocks to Action course, you get the benefit of Ann’s expertise and the chance to practice the simple, yet revolutionary process of Focusing with her gentle, compassionate guidance.
Are You Ready to Get Unstuck?
Discover how you can use Inner Relationship Focusing skills to…
Enroll for Your On-Demand Course Here
Releasing Blocks to Action On-Demand Course
3-module on-demand video course
Unlimited, lifetime access
Access to our online forum
Get 6 Powerful Guided Exercises:
- The Art of Not Trying and Not Knowing
- The Pattern of Protection
- The Pattern of Rebellion
- Getting to Know the Part that is Pushing
- The Part that Wants to Do the Action
- The Life-Forward Movement of Both Sides
- And much more…
This is an on-demand course. Video was recorded during an actual live course and has been edited. Sound quality may vary.
Note: This is an on-demand course. Video was recorded during an actual live course and has been edited. Sound quality may vary.
What Happens When You Order
Click the Add to Cart button above and you’ll be taken to your secure order page.
Login to Your Account
Complete your order and set up your free account with Ruzuku, our online course provider.
Begin Your Course
Once you’re in Ruzuku you can access your program and get started.
Learn Wherever You Like
This course is accessible by computer, tablet, or smart phone. If you can connect to the internet, you can connect to this course!
Be Supported In Your Process!
You won’t be going it alone! You’ll have access to a forum to chat with other students, plus access to Ann for parts where you might feel stuck
Available at Your Convenience!
You can move through this course as quickly or slowly as you like. You’ll also have lifetime access to the material, so you can revisit it anytime
This course includes a beautiful PDF workbook to help you integrate your learning.
- Danie Marie"I worked the same action block the entire time. A small task I don't do...the dishes...an example really of a lot else. For the 6 weeks I continued to not do the dishes. Afterward, I continued to not do the dishes, and I wasn't so upset about it. Then I started doing the dishes. I do them now as something for myself, when I don't know what else to do for myself. "
- Barbara Scheele"By the way I must thank you and all the good people in the phone class on Action Blocks, for the teachings, support, and the sharing of experiences. The completed application to the community, a document that was so long aborning, is being fedexed as I write this. And I signed a contract with a broker a few hours ago to put on the market the NY apartment which has been my home for over 30 years. Each time I leave the building, I check in to see how all the somethings are doing. So far, the entire family is doing very well. A new chapter begins . . ."
- Susan Lennox"I am loving your Action Blocks class! You are a masterful teacher, and I am learning so much about teaching style, as well as about Action Blocks. I have been using the process on all sorts of blocks, and it has taken me deeper quicker than I was ever able to go in my Focusing before. I am amazed."
Do I get access to the course all at once?
No. You’ll have access to the first Module of the course as soon as you sign up. Every 7 days, you’ll get a new module released to you. We provide the content in ‘small bites’ like this because taking time to practice the material and move forward in small, consistent steps supports you in making the kinds of changes you really want to make.
Tell me more about the classroom environment and how course content is provided?
Sure. The classroom is virtual and taught in a learning platform called Ruzuku. Materials are provided via a combination of video, audio slideshows, and written content to cover a variety of learning styles. There is a forum so you can connect with other program participants and be part of a dynamic learning community. And you get lifetime access to all of it. Go through it once and come back anytime you need some extra support to handle life!
Can my friend and I share the course?
Thanks for asking. Each course is licensed to a single user – you! While we can’t authorize you to share the materials, we’d love to have your friend participate too. Please feel free to invite them to sign up too!
Are CEUs available?
No, we’re sorry. Continuing Education Units (CEUs) are not available for this course. If you need CEUs, please check out our upcoming live online courses here.