Releasing Blocks to Action MP3 Audio Set
Tired of telling yourself to ‘just do it’? Starting to notice how that gets you nowhere, and worse, leaves you full of shame and self-criticism? Want to find a blame-free way to move forward?
Discover a more compassionate source of self-motivation that really works. Find out how with the Releasing Blocks to Action Audio Set!
Topics Covered in Releasing Blocks to Action:
- An experiential way to identify the parts of you who don’t want to do it (whatever your blocked action is).
- The capacity to listen, without judgment, to your blocked places so can discover the good reason why they’re blocking you.
- A remarkable shift in language that brings hope and possibility to even the most stuck situations.
- A series of moves designed to release the dynamic that holds action blocks in place.
- A clear set of alternatives to beating yourself up when you’re trapped in the dynamics of an action block.
Available as MP3s.
Total Length: 6 hours 8 minutes
File Size: 410.3 MB
Audio was recorded during an actual phone seminar and has been edited. Sound quality may vary.
*Please Note: Each purchased digital copy is licensed to one individual for personal use only.