Releasing Blocks to Action MP3 Audio Set
Topics Covered in Releasing Blocks to Action:
- An experiential way to identify the parts of you who don’t want to do it (whatever your blocked action is).
- The capacity to listen, without judgment, to your blocked places so can discover the good reason why they’re blocking you.
- A remarkable shift in language that brings hope and possibility to even the most stuck situations.
- A series of moves designed to release the dynamic that holds action blocks in place.
- A clear set of alternatives to beating yourself up when you’re trapped in the dynamics of an action block.
Available as MP3s.
Total Length: 6 hours 8 minutes
File Size: 410.3 MB
Audio was recorded during an actual phone seminar and has been edited. Sound quality may vary.
*Please Note: Each purchased digital copy is licensed to one individual for personal use only.