The newsletter is no longer in print. Back issues can be downloaded here.
Published since 1984… six times a year… with short practical articles to support using Focusing in your life.
Our subscribers have learned about such interesting topics as:
- Focusing and Dreams
- Focusing with Children
- The Inner Focusing Partner
- Touch and Focusing
- Focusing with Anger
- Focusing and Meditation
- Focusing and Writing
- Focusing and Pain/Physical Symptoms
- and much more!
Editor and Publisher
Ann Weiser Cornell, PhD is the editor and publisher.
The Focusing Connection has a stellar editorial board of Focusing teachers from eight countries.
Click here to read some of the articles which have appeared in The Focusing Connection.
Also in the Newsletter:
- news of classes and workshops
- notices from free Focusing groups
- reviews of books, CDs, and videos about Focusing
- letters discussing views and controversies of Focusing
- and more!
Click here for a complete list of back issues along with:
- article titles,
- contributing authors,
- links to articles that appeared in The Focusing Connection which are now online, and
- options for ordering back issues.