Focusing Here and Now
Focusing is a powerful process that can shift emotional stuckness into ease and balance. But it’s not always clear how Focusing can be of direct help when we’re confronted with the struggles of daily life.
That’s why I created the Focusing in Daily Life series of 90-minute seminars. Each one centers on a theme that many people are challenged by in daily life. From anger to anxiety, from loneliness to perfectionism, each one offers tips and insights that can change your daily life.
You can take any one of them, or get a discount for signing up for three. Past seminars are still available here. This is my way of offering you support in bringing the power of Focusing to what you face every day… especially these days.
I look forward to seeing you there!
Ann Weiser Cornell
At A Glance
|Who||For anyone who wants to find more peace with challenging life experiences.|
|What||Brief, one-time seminars to help you with your daily life.|
|Where||Your home, office, or anywhere you can connect.|
|When||At your convenience! Join us live, or register and receive a recording of this helpful webinar.|
|Cost||Each seminar is just $39 during early registration ($49 after).|
Past Seminars Available by Video
Available After Purchase By Streaming or Download (MP4)
- Nancy W."When I signed up for the Healing Your Relationship with Money webinar, I wanted a bit of ease around the subject of money. The exercises Ann shared helped me see that part of me considers money to be a life and death issue. No amount of reasoning can deal with that! I used to hold my breath, hike up my shoulders, and inwardly scream about money issues, which isn't a conducive approach to sound decision making. Knowing and feeling how high the stakes are, rational or not, allowed me to find some self-compassion, break the cycle of trying to argue with myself, and provided a little breathing room so I can make better decisions going forward."
- Nancy E."Focusing has such a different approach - a simple, profound, body-based way of sensing into what's happening. It's a kind process. After participating in the Listening to Your Body Through Health Challenges webinar, I now have some specific ways to explore and deal with pain in the present moment."
- ~Vanessa North
"Inner Relationship Focusing is the juiciest, most no-nonsense, boots-on-the-ground, beautiful butt kicking program ever. I'm so thrilled to have found it."
- Timmy McDonnell"BIG thank you for the webinar today, Ann. I really didn't expect we could cover so much ground - emotionally, intellectually, in awareness - in such a short course. It's reverberating in me now. Really beautiful."
- Nadia Alattar"Finding a structure to deal with health challenges was helpful - both the emotions that come and the challenge itself. Now, I feel a sense of relief because I know what to do when health challenges arise."
- Anne Gaudet"What I love about Focusing is that it's simple, not overwhelming. During the inner experience Ann facilitated on the Regret webinar, I felt a deep opening into my grief which I sensed was protected by the word "regret." As I stayed with it, I realized this particular regret was connected to my niece and nephew and a sense of grief that went back into my own childhood - what I wanted for them, what my little girl/teen wanted for herself. I am grateful I have more trust in myself and am able to create the sense of safety I so needed back then."
More Questions? We’ve Got Your Answers…
How do online courses work?
Before the seminar starts you will receive a Zoom link. Zoom is free and easy to use. You can join us via computer, tablet, or smart phone. Don’t want to call that way? You can call in by phone, but if you do, you will not be able to ask questions during the seminar.
Do I need to be there live to attend?
We understand you might want to participate, but the timing doesn’t quite work out. While being there live will give you the opportunity to ask questions and get immediate answers, you can still benefit from the seminar by watching a recording. All registered participants will have access to a recording of the webinar to download and watch whenever you need a refresher.
Can I receive Continuing Education Credits?
These seminars are not eligible for CE Units.